Convergence

 Hello All,

Trying to pick up the pace of blogging.

I'll tell you, this last year has been a whirl wind and my mind has been in seventeen different directions for most of it.  

I feel like I'm finally honing in on an idea.  This blog is part of it.  Losing weight is part of it.

Sharing and getting response is part of it.  

Mostly I feel like I'm at a tipping point personally.

Like I'm on the verge of understanding myself in a real way and that is going to unlock so many doors.

This last year of reflection is great for me because, by nature, I am an introvert.

I am an introvert with little time to be introverted.  I have had little time for introspection.  All the life lessons I've been learning have been left fallow.  I didn't have time to observe them, turn them over, dissect them.  I didn't have the mental energy to remove the emotion from the experience and create a paradigm where I weighed what I thought I knew with this new information.  New information is the quickest route to personal growth.  Over the last six months, I've had some time for introspection and application.   I feel all my separate paths converging.  I feel my energy rising.

 I feel ready for a long, hard trail.

I hope you all are well.

I hope to be back soon with more content.

Chris out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rules and Boundaries